General Terms and Conditions of Stichting de Groene Koepel
These General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Natural Camping Pass and the purchase of other Services and/or Products from Stichting de Groene Koepel. Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully to make sure You are aware of Your rights and obligations when using our products.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these General Terms and Conditions, the capitalised terms below are defined as follows:
- We or Us: ‘Stichting De Groene Koepel, te gast in de natuur’, located at Appelvink 1 in (3435 RX) Nieuwegein and registered with the register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 61805866;
- You or Your: You as a natural person using Our Services and Products through an Account;
- Natural Campsite: a campsite recognised as a Natural Campsite by and affiliated to Us. The current list of Natural Campsites is included in the Green Guide, in the App and on Our website;
- Account: Your personal environment within the Application, which allows You to access Our Services and any Natural Camping Pass purchased by You;
- General Terms and Conditions: these general terms and conditions;
- Application: Our platform, which is accessible through a mobile device and consists of an App and/or Website. You can log in to this Application using Your Account and Login Details and use Our Services, including any Natural Camping Pass purchased by You;
- Service: the service(s) offered by Us through the Application or through any other method, which comprises the Green Guide and any additional services We offer You (whether or not for payment). In these General Terms and Conditions, Services also include any Natural Camping Pass purchased by You;
- Green Guide: a current list of all (Group) Natural Campsites affiliated with Us, which list may be periodically updated by Us;
- Products: the goods offered by Us and purchased (whether or not remotely) by You from Us;
- Login: the personal data enabling You to access Your Account, which is a combination of a password with email address or any (future) method to be provided by Us to log into Your Account;
- Privacy Statement: Our privacy statement which forms an inseparable part of these Terms and Conditions and is available on Our Website;
- Website: Our websites, such as natuurkampeerterreinen.nl and degroenekoepel.nl as well as all underlying pages.
- For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the terms defined above may be used in the singular or in the plural or may be used in a particular composition.
Article 2. Applicability
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Our Services, including the Application and/or Your Account, the Website and all other Services and/or Products to be provided by or through Us to You.
- We may amend and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most up-to-date General Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website or will be pointed out to You while using the Service. If You continue to use our Services after amendment of and/or any supplement to these General Terms and Conditions, You irrevocably accept the amended and/or supplemented General Terms and Conditions. You must notify Us if You do not agree with the amended and/or supplemented General Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions proves to be void or voidable or becomes or is invalid in whole or in part for any other reason, the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We will replace the invalid provision with a provision that is valid and the legal effect of which, given the content and scope of these General Terms and Conditions, corresponds to the legal effect of the invalid provision as much as possible.
Article 3. The purchase of Services and Products
- We offer Products and Services through the Website and/or the Application, such as the Natural Camping Pass. Certain Products and Services can be activated (and used) through the Application. The price, terms and conditions (of use) and the period for which these Services and Products can be used by You are stated on the Website and/or are clearly stated in Our offer.
- We have the right to make interim adjustments to the prices of Our Products and Services. These price adjustments will not apply to Products and/or Services already purchased, but will apply to renewals or new purchases You make with Us.
- All prices, texts and communications through Our Applications are subject to printing and/or typesetting errors and We shall not be liable for any resulting damage or costs. In the event of printing and/or typesetting errors, We are not obliged to provide the Product or Service according to the incorrect price or text.
- All prices quoted by Us are in euros and are quoted inclusive of VAT.
- If an order is not paid immediately or a payment is revoked or withdrawn, We will send You a payment reminder. If You do not pay within the payment term, You shall be in default. We will then send You a reminder giving You an additional payment term of 14 days. Should You fail to pay within this new payment term, We will notify You in the reminder that You must pay Us the statutory interest and all extrajudicial and judicial collection costs on the outstanding invoice amount as well as the amount due. The amount of the collection costs can be found in the Decree on the compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
- If You fail to pay within the stipulated payment period, We have the right to block Your Account and/or cancel Your purchase.
Article 4. Right of withdrawal
- This article only applies when You are a natural person not acting in the performance of a profession or business.
- When purchasing a Service or Product (including the Natural Camping Pass) through the Website and/or the Application, You are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days starting from the day You received an electronic confirmation of the purchase from Us. During this cooling-off period, You can dissolve the agreement with Us by completing and sending the form provided for that purpose.
- During this (statutory) cooling-off period, You must handle the Product and its packaging with care. You can only open the packaging and use the Product to the extent necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. You are liable for any decrease in the value of the Product resulting from handling the Product beyond the permitted or necessary handling.
- If during the (statutory) cooling-off period You make use of a purchased Natural Camping Pass or other Service, such as a stay at a Natural Campsite, the benefit You have gained and/or the costs You have saved will be deducted from the purchase price. The calculation of this benefit is based on an amount of € 7.50 per person per overnight stay at a Natural Campsite.
- Should You need to return a Product to Us because You have cancelled the contract, the return costs will be borne entirely by You.
Article 5. Use of the Service and the Natural Camping Pass
- In order to use Our Service, You must create an Account and install and/or use the Application. An Account can be created by You by providing a Login, consisting of a valid email address and self-created password.
- You will guarantee that the information You provide when creating the Account is complete, current and accurate. Creating an Account in the name of another person is expressly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Login. You are not allowed to give Your Login to third parties or allow third parties to use Our Services through Your Login. You shall be fully liable for all (ab)use made through Your Login and/or any of Your guests at a Natural Campsite.
- As soon as You are aware or have reason to suspect that Your Login has been obtained by unauthorised persons, You must immediately change Your Login(s).
- When using Our Services, in particular the Natural Camping Pass, You may be asked for a valid proof of identity as an additional verification. When using these Services, You shall be obliged to cooperate at Our or a Natural Campsite’s first request.
- When using the services of a Natural Campsite, You agree to the rules and conditions applied by a Natural Campsite. If such rules are not expressly agreed upon with You when booking an overnight stay, the generally accepted rules of use regarding the use of a (Nature) Campsite, the interaction with other guests and refraining from causing (noise) nuisance and damage to the Natural Campsite, other guests and the nature in which You are staying, apply at all times. You will bear responsibility for any third parties travelling with You, brought with You and/or invited directly or indirectly by You.
- We are at all times entitled to block Your Account and the use of Our Services in case of (suspected) abuse of Your Login or Account and/or in case of violation of the provisions of the foregoing paragraphs 2 to 6, without being liable for damages to You or bearing any liability in respect of You during this period.
- If We have determined that Your Login Data, Account or the (the General) Terms and Conditions have been abused/violated (as stipulated in the previous paragraph), We have the right to delete Your Account and terminate Your access to the (purchased) Services. Even in that case, You shall not be able to claim any damages, refund or compensation.
- In addition to the other (legal) remedies available to Us, We shall be entitled at any time, without stating any reason and/or prior notice and without being liable for damages to You or bearing any liability in respect of You, to (temporarily) restrict, suspend or cease Our Services, delete Your Account temporarily or permanently, issue a warning note to Natural Campsites, terminate the Services and/or refuse to provide Services to You, in particular – but not limited to – the situation where You act in breach of these Terms and/or We believe that Your actions would or may cause or have caused damage to Us, a Natural Campsite or any third party.
Article 6. The Natural Camping Pass
- If You have chosen to purchase a Natural Camping Pass and/or activate it in Your Account, this Natural Camping Pass has a limited period of use of 1 year maximum and expires (basically) by the end of a calendar year – unless otherwise agreed.
- You can choose to purchase the Natural Camping Pass on a continuous basis, so You do not have to look after it. If You have activated this option in Your account, You can also cancel it at that place or notify Us. For administrative reasons, cancellation must be made two months before the end of a calendar year. In case of cancellation, the provisions of Article 4.4 apply accordingly.
- Each Natural Campsite sets its own (camping) rates and conditions and is free to adjust them throughout the year – This has no bearing on us. You will find the current camping rates and conditions in the Application or on the Website. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies.
- The Green Guide or Our website will also tell You whether camping with a group is allowed and/or whether visitors can be received – i.e. non-registered third parties – on the Natural Campsite. Visitors must be registered at all times, are entirely Your responsibility and must abide by the rules that apply at the Natural Campsite. The provisions of the previous article apply here inter alia.
Article 7. Availability of the Services and the Application
- We are entitled to make procedural and technical changes and/or improvements to the Application and/or Our Service at any time, without prior notice and being liable for damages to You or bearing any liability in respect of You.
- We do not guarantee that (all parts of) the Application and the Service will be accessible at all times and without interruptions, breakdowns or errors. We are in no way liable to You or liable for any damage resulting from or caused by the (temporary) unavailability or (interim) failure of the Application, the Service and/or access to Your Account.
- You are solely responsible for the purchase and/or proper operation of the infrastructure and proper telecom facilities (including internet connection) required to use the Application and Services. We are not responsible or liable for costs arising from the use of telecommunications charged through the telecommunications provider.
- In addition to the other (legal) remedies available to Us, We are at all times, without stating any reason and/or prior notice and being liable for damages to You or bearing any liability in respect of You, entitled to (temporarily) restrict, suspend or cease Your activities in connection with Our Service, delete Your Account temporarily or permanently, delete files, data and/or materials, issue a warning note, terminate the Service and/or refuse to provide Services to You, in particular – but not limited to – the situation where You act in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or We believe that Your actions would or may cause damage to Us a Natural Campsite or any third party.
Article 8. Complaints, Privacy and Jurisdiction
- (Personal) data are provided to Us when You create an Account, during the use of Our Services, and when You visit the Website and use the Application. We process Your personal data in order to be able to offer the Services, fulfil legal obligations, handle complaints and prevent fraud. The processing of these (personal) data will be processed in accordance with Our Privacy Statement.
Our current Privacy Statement can be consulted here and forms an inseparable part of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may assign rights and obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions to third parties and We will notify You accordingly.
- Any questions comments and/or complaints relating to the Services and these General Terms and Conditions can be addressed to Our Customer Service. Contact details are stated on the Website and/or in the Application.
- Our agreements are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising between You and Us shall be submitted to the competent court in the district where We are established, unless mandatory law provides that the dispute must be submitted to another court.